Diploma in Business Management (MQF Level 5)€0
About this course
The objective of the OTHM MQF Level 5/UK Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organisations. It is designed to ensure each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management who is equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change. The content of the qualification is focused on:
- managing business communication
- understanding the business environment and organisations in a global context
- business functions including people management
- quantitative methods in business
- finance for managers
- research and academic writing.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the MQF Level 5/UK Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification will enable learners to progress to further study or employment. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
This diploma is awarded by the Organisation for Tourism and Hospitality Management (OTHM). OTHM is an established and leading UK-based awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
This course represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
For entry onto the OTHM MQF Level 5/ UK Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 or MQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by CMBS and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Successful completion of the MQF Level 5/ UK Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification provides learners with the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM and CMBS UK Level 5/ MQF Level 6 Diplomas. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programmes.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us on 00356 9912 1110. Applicants will be provided with a link to complete our booking form and will be requested to submit any relevant documents required to process the application.
Email Daniela at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00356 9912 1110 to learn more.
Price (EU Students): €4,000
€3,000 will be refunded via the Get Qualified Scheme
Pay only €1000
- Examination fee
- Overall qualification certificate
- Course material tutorial support notes
- Access to online course resources
The OTHM MQF Level 5/UK Level 4 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 UK credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
Research and Academic Writing
Introduction to Business Communication
Introduction to Quantitative Methods
Introduction to Business Functions
Introduction to Finance